Manager, Human Resources
New York, NY
As a Senior Recruiter at Sony Music Entertainment, you will execute and deliver on the recruiting strategy. This is an opportunity to operate as a detective to uncover a broad array of talent, consult with business leaders on their hiring needs, and collaborate with internal stakeholders throughout the journey. Grow your skills and build your TA career in a fast paced, creative environment.
What you'll do:
• Own the overall recruiting experience including develop sourcing plans and innovative search strategies to attract a broad and diverse community of talent; convert prospects to candidates; and manage the pipeline
• Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the scope of each open job, business goals, and ''what they are solving for''
• Create a meaningful candidate experience by constructing narratives for each open role when going to market, keeping candidates informed in the spirit of transparency, and educating hiring managers on the importance of candidate experience
• Commit to sourcing, identifying, and nurturing a diverse slate of candidates and advocate for their consideration
• Provide recommendations throughout the process including what candidates to interview and helping sort out complex total rewards offer packages
• Advise hiring managers and HRBP's using insights and market intelligence to make data informed decisions
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners throughout the process
• Maintain high standards when operating within Greenhouse (ATS) to ensure integrity of data
Who you are:
• • 5 plus years with in-house or agency recruiting experience ''headhunting'' talent
• You are a detective when it comes to finding talent. You ask the right questions, seek to understand, and enjoy scouring the market
• You have a healthy obsession with candidate experience
• You connect the dots and know which stakeholders to leverage at the right time
• Superb communication skills combined with competitive market awareness and high level of EQ.
• You value and operate with the following:
• Integrity- Responsible, accountable, and take pride in your work
• Insight – Share perspective, ideas, and ambition
• Imagination- You are curious. Learn from your team members and share your wisdom.
This role is currently virtual and will be based long term in our NYC headquarters
Reports to the Vice President, Talent Acquisition
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess