This position supports program initiatives created by the Social & Racial Justice Task Force of Sony Music's Global Digital Business. The programs supported by this role generally seek to nurture and develop under-represented talent in various fields in media and music.
What you'll do:
• Neon Hum - Program Administrator for recurring Editors' Bootcamp
• Oversee preparation (formatting, etc.) and dissemination of marketing materials, application materials, and course materials.
• Coordinate scheduling and logistics with guest teachers.
• Manage program calendar and provide direction to program participants.
• Oversee website updates, including participant biographies and other summary materials.
• Data Strategy & Analytics Rotation Program - Program Administrator
• Coordinate preparation and review of marketing and application materials.
• Coordinate participant transitions among the various departments.
• Support Visa application and other requirements associated with Business Development rotation in London.
• Assist with both external recruitment efforts (e.g., field initial questions from HR regarding applicants and attend recruitment Q&As) and internal recruitment efforts (e.g., conduct meetings with other departments with a view to expanding departments that participate in the rotation program).
• Assist with trainee mentoring efforts, including arranging information sessions and networking opportunities for trainees throughout Sony Music.
• STEM KIDS NYC - Program Administrator for STEM Program
• Liaise with STEM Kids NYC and other organizations we support with STEAM programming
• Coordinate scheduling and assignment of responsibility for curricular presentations.
• Review course materials and disseminate to the organizations and to students.
• Peer 2 Peer Mentorship Program - Program Administrator for Peer 2 Peer Mentorship Program
• Manage the program calendar and track when participants are unable to attend.
• Develop in partnership with the team facilitating the program and distribute survey materials to track participant engagement/feedback during the program and post-program.
• Assist with the development and ongoing updating of recruitment materials.
Who you are:
• College graduate
• Experience organizing events and/or programs
• Strong executory processing, interpersonal and writing skills
• Works well in a deadline-oriented environment, juggling multiple projects
• Detail oriented
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvowk0-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.