Associate Director, International Marketing & Artist Relations
Coconut Grove, FL
Microsoft Project Coordinator, Finance & Accounting - Latin Regional Office (6 Month Contract)
The Microsoft Project Coordinator will work on high-priority projects. In coordination with the Director, Finance & Operations, this role is responsible for tracking Finance and Operations projects activities, landmarks, timelines and will also report on project progress, problems, and potential solutions.
Key Requirement: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project Tool for high-priority Finance & Accounting projects.
What you'll do:
• Assists with coordination of logistics of the projects.
• Assists with development of project plans, project schedule and follows up on project trackers.
• Plans meetings and develops meeting minutes.
• Captures key outcomes of meetings and internal team discussions.
• Prepares weekly status reports, presentations, tables, spreadsheets, and other documents.
Who you are:
• Financial experience, with experience in some if the following functional areas preferred: financial planning and analysis, operations finance, accounting.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English. (Portuguese a Plus!)
• Project Management experience, with strong technical knowledge in Microsoft Project.
• Strong communication skills: must be able to synthesize and communicate well with cross-functional teams.
• Must have effective listening skills and keen attention to detail
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xm1y-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.