As a Coordinator, Marketing you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Marketing and extended team in helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the Marketing Department at Epic Records. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment while influencing how music reaches listeners around the world.
What you'll do:
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel, and provide support for EVP, Marketing while also providing administrative support (as needed) to other product managers in the marketing department.
• Act as a liaison between executive leadership and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Maintain mailing and e-mail lists, databases, files and other assets for the department.
• Build and sustain relationships with the artists, management, creative departments, as well as executives within the company.
• Collaborate with project managers to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns.
• Consistently use Adobe suites (asset design, photo/video editing), and a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS, Keynote, Canva and Mailchimp.
• Assist with Tour Marketing team
Who you are:
• Passionate music fan with previous administrative experience in marketing or a related field.
• A thoughtful, organized and results-oriented professional.
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
• You embrace creativity, aim high and push boundaries.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-req460-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.