As a Coordinator, Marketing you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Marketing and extended team in helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the Marketing Department at Epic Records. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment while influencing how music reaches listeners around the world.
What you'll do:
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel, and provide support for EVP, Marketing while also providing administrative support (as needed) to other product managers in the marketing department.
• Act as a liaison between executive leadership and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Maintain mailing and e-mail lists, databases, files and other assets for the department.
• Build and sustain relationships with the artists, management, creative departments, as well as executives within the company.
• Collaborate with project managers to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns.
• Consistently use Adobe suites (asset design, photo/video editing), and a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS, Keynote, Canva and Mailchimp.
Who you are:
• Passionate music fan with previous administrative experience in marketing or a related field.
• A thoughtful, organized and results-oriented professional.
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
• You embrace creativity, aim high and push boundaries.
• Bachelor's Degree preffered.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess