As a Coordinator, Marketing, you will play a key role in supporting the team to help our artists deliver music to their fans. Your role will provide administrative and project support to the Vice President of Marketing and help with the day-to-day management of assigned artist projects. This position requires interaction with members of senior management and other high-level internal and external contacts.
Want to learn more about Sony Music Nashville and our roster of record-breaking country music talent? Check out more details at https://sonymusicnashville.com/.
What you'll do:
• Provide marketing and administrative support to an assigned artist roster by attending artist meetings, maintaining artist marketing plans, and communicating ongoing artist timelines
• Maintain the balance of the marketing budget by reviewing and processing invoices, setting up vendors, generating purchase orders, and reporting expenses
• Coordinate the completion and updates of artist one sheets, sizzle reels and advertisement assets (posters, print ads, mailers, etc.)
• Actively contribute to our marketing strategy by cultivating ideas and supporting projects across marketing, media, and digital platforms
• Coordinate, produce and execute marketing events, award show events and artist shows
• Support contest winner communications and travel arrangements
• Design ''save the dates'' and invitations and provide seating and ticket arrangement support for shows in NYC, LA, & Nashville
• In support of trade advertising efforts, write ad copy and submit creative job orders, manage revisions with marketing lead, and submit final art to advertising outlets for publication
Who you are:
• A self-starter with least one year of experience implementing marketing plans or providing administrative support in a music, lifestyle, entertainment, or creative industry
• A creative team member with demonstrated experience and understanding of the current marketing landscape and digital platforms
• A detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills
• A music aficionado with a working knowledge of the Country music industry (preferred)
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1njvm-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.