We are excited to announce that Sony Music Latin will soon be launching a New Record Label and have an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will report to the Vice President, of Marketing and provide administrative and logistical support to the senior members of the Marketing team.
What you'll do:
• Support the VP, of Marketing with calendar management, scheduling meetings, and expense reports, updating contact lists, and coordinating travel, hotel, and transportation.
• Support the marketing team and project managers with artist-related logistics, travel, content, marketing plans, digital assets, administrative support, and special projects, such as event planning, etc.
• Assist with PR by setting up agendas, managing photo requests and events, sending and tracking promotional assets, creating one-sheets, and setting up releases.
• Work with the finance department for approval and payment of invoices.
• Work on recaps and reports based on data analytics for various projects and real-time market activity.
• Contribute to activities supporting marketing strategies.
• Prepare reports and presentations for the Marketing team.
Who you are:
• Fluent in Spanish and English (verbal and written)
• Strong writing and editing skills in Spanish.
• You have 1-3 years of experience in a marketing department, ideally in the Latin music or entertainment industry.
• You can communicate clearly and effectively with artist management and senior executives.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced ever-change environment.
• Able to work under pressure and problem solve.
• Likeable personality and excellent negotiating skills.
• Analytical and able to work with deadlines and understand priorities.
• Knowledge and command of Office and iOS.
• Photoshop and Tableau knowledge is a plus.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and sincerely held religious beliefs by applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request vaccination proof and discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7b6p6-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.