Full Time Job
Human Resources Business Partner, Entertainment
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
As a HRBP provides progressive HR support and internal consulting to SME Latin-Iberia operations located in Miami. Working closely and reporting to the Regional VP of HR Latin-Iberia, the HRBP will ensure alignment between individual, business unit and corporate practices and serve as a credible activist, operational executor, business ally and talent manager. This is an exciting opportunity to help our employees thrive in in a fast-paced creative environment.
What you'll do:
• Provide strategic guidance and daily support to managers with employee coaching, development, and retention issues that may include: Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Talent Reviews, Learning & Development, Career Pathing, Organizational Design other strategic projects..
• Serve as a strategic HR partner to the business unit focused on the people strategy designed to deliver a thoughtful and impactful employee experience
• Help nurture a culture of innovation, inclusion, and collaboration across the region and HR team.
• Partner with VP of HR in promoting and communicating the vision, mission, structures, processes and people changes within business unit.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition team in NYC on recruitment for positions across the Miami location.
• Handle the administration of onboarding, performance management, employee changes, and compliance issues.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred.
• You have minimum of 8 years as a Human Resources Business Partner and/or Organizational Development professional. Experience practicing HR in a creative industry (music, television, entertainment, advertising, etc.) is preferred.
• You have broad working knowledge of the HR discipline (Talent Acquisition; employee relations; labor relations; performance management; leadership development; training).
• Fluent comprehension of English and Spanish (written and spoken).
• Strategic ability to translate data and metrics into actionable insights.
• A passionate and influential thought partner who can make complex decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and empathy.
• You have sound cross-functional collaboration and consultation skills, can build relationships internally and instill a sense of solidarity across teams.
• PHR (SHRM-CP) or SHPR (SHRM-SP) are preferred certifications.
• Pivots between strategic solutions and executional activities with agility.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)