The Premium Content Group specializes in Film, Television, Soundtracks, Podcasts and Gaming, and as an Executive Assistant, you will support the day-to-day functions of the President of this division who is an active, creative music industry executive and handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization.
What you'll do:
• Provide scheduling support including answering phones, coordinating meetings, maintaining calendars, arranging conference calls.
• Serve as liaison between the executive and artists, managers, attorneys, publishers, media, producers, internal staff, etc.
• Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate Premium Content Group outings and offsites.
• Arranging travel for frequent business trips and coordinating intricate itineraries.
• Act as a gatekeeper as it pertains to calls and visitors.
• Keep executive organized and notified of urgent issues, such as company initiatives or music, film and TV news.
• Assist additional PCG team members as needed, keep office supplies up-to-date, and perform other ad-hoc requirements.
Who you are:
• A minimum of 5 administrative assistant experience, assisting a VP level or above.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong technology skills including ability to work within PC and Mac programs (POWERPOINT, EXCEL ETC.)
• Experience with and ability to utilize SoundScan, Mediabase, and additional charts.
• Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff at all levels.
• Proactive, flexible and a strong decision making ability.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $65k to $75k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvzn3w-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.