Culver City, CA
As an Executive Assistant, you will oversee the day-to-day functions of the Executive Vice President of Philanthropy & Social Impact for Sony Music Group. You will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, as well as supporting the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team with managing programs and initiatives.
What you'll do:
• Provide administrative support to executive including answering phones, coordinating meetings/events, maintaining calendar, arranging conference calls, booking travel, processing invoices and submitting expenses reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate logistics for programs as it relates to the North America Philanthropy & Social Impact team
• Research and provide analysis on CSR issues (to include but not limited to corporate governance, employee, environment, and community).
• Act as a gatekeeper as it pertains to calls and visitors.
• Serve as liaison between the executive and internal staff, artists/artist managers, attorneys, and other business partners and keep executive organized and abreast of urgent issues.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with other senior executive assistants.
• Organize and maintain office area/executive conference room.
• Draft and revise documents/presentations using the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Keep up-to-date and remain knowledgeable on music business news.
• Assist in keeping executive up-to-date on company initiatives, marketing, concerts, promotions and issues.
• Organize meetings/events as needed.
• Handle ad hoc projects and provide support to other senior staff members as directed.
Who you are:
• Must have 5-7 years of executive assistant experience reporting to a senior-level executive.
• Must have experience working with nonprofits.
• A passion for corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
• Project Management, Event Management, Customer Service/Relationship Management.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
• Able to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong technology skills including ability to work with both PC and Mac programs.
• Must have the ability to think independently and take action without supervision, create and develop ideas that lead to positive change or improvements as well as the ability to make sound decisions and solve a variety of problems.
• Must demonstrate the qualities of being a team player.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as in the work environment.
• Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels.
• Proactive, flexible and a strong decision making ability.
• Strong relationships within the industry is a plus.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)