Coordinator, Premium Content - Latin Regional Office (Temp Role)
The Coordinator, Premium Content will assist the Sr. Director, Premium Content in all day to day activities and will be essential for the growth of Premium Content as an independent business unit for Sony Music Entertainment.
What you will do:
• Coordinate meetings and calls with all members of premium content teams across Latin Region; (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, and Spain) and the LA - Global Office.
• Prepare internal and external pitch materials including presentations.
• Keep a database of all internal and external clients and providers including production companies, studios, independent producers
• Assist in administrative tasks including, travel scheduling, expense reports, scheduling calls and meetings.
• Own the internal artists' process to ensure that budgets, deal terms and data is tracked.
• Partner with A&R and Release Planning for successful release of content.
• Manage third party vendors and grow roster.
Who you are:
• Background in the TV and Film world.
• Must have strong understanding of the Premium Content ecosystem.
• You have 1 -2 years of experience working for:
• Network, Production and/or Digital Streaming Platform.
• Must be fluent in Spanish (read, write, speak)
• Strong writing skills in both Spanish and English.
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud:
• PowerPoint, Photoshop and Keynote
• Strong project management experience.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Passionate about TV and Film.
• Very organized, can multi-task well in a fast pace environment
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you can fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x8k7-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.