As a Coordinator, Metadata, you will play a key role in supporting the team to help our artists deliver music to their fans. Your role would help with the administration of Essential Music Publishing catalog of songs by ensuring that the publishing catalog (administrated and owned) is properly matched with sound recordings, and song shares are properly registered to ensure proper royalty collections and licensing. Position requires interaction with internal and external contacts.
What you'll do:
• Manage conflicts, appeals, asset management, disputes regarding YouTube videos and any other Content Management Systems that may be accessed in the future.
• Metadata collection – collect relevant ISRC, release date, artist, record label data, Spotify/YouTube links for back catalog.
• Assist in preparation and review of quarterly and semi-annual royalty statements and payments for Essential Music Publishing catalog with a specific focus on statement processing and song matching for various publishing companies.
• Use third party tools like Spotify Analytics, etc. to cross reference against back catalog to ensure all metadata references are accurate, externally and internally.
• Monitor the Essential YouTube email account/inbox and respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
Who you are:
• You have at least one year of prior administrative experience
• You have prior music industry/music publishing experience
• You have knowledge of online digital music tools and familiarity with music file types
• Proven statistical skills and experience with managing a lot of data with a keen attention to detail
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management
• A thoughtful, organized and results-oriented professional to meet business goal
• You are thorough and thoughtful in your approach to problem solving
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqn8b-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.