As a Coordinator, Digital Marketing you will be responsible for providing support to the Head of Marketing and extended team as well as playing a key role in helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department at Epic Records. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment while influencing how music reaches listeners around the world.
What you'll do:
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel and provide administrative support for the Head of Marketing and back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
• Update weekly status reports and sales information on behalf of Epic artists.
• Collaborate with digital project managers to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns.
• Build & maintain artist email marketing campaigns as well as e-mail lists, databases, files and other assets for the department.
• Support community development and engagement initiatives across all direct to fan channels including Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc.
• Assist in planning/implementation of content initiatives and work with digital project managers to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns.
• Coordinate and manage budgets, promotional trips, travel, work orders and marketing plans for artists.
• Consistently use Adobe suites (asset design, photo/video editing), and a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS, Keynote, Canva and Mailchimp.
Who you are:
• Passionate music fan with previous administrative experience in marketing or a related field.
• A thoughtful, organized and results-oriented professional.
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess