As a Compensation Manager, you will report in to the VP of Global Compensation. You will be responsible for leading the administration of compensation programs, including the annual bonus and merit process, benchmarking, salary administration, and ad-hoc reporting.
Primary clients will include HR business partners, but the role will liaise with Finance, Legal and HRIS to deliver results.
What you'll do:
• Lead the annual merit & bonus review process, and act as an expert resource during the year-end process by assisting in communication, training, data audit, and supporting HR and managers on program and system questions.
• Partner with HR business partners to provide subject matter expertise on hiring ranges, competitive counter offers and pay equity to ensure internal equity and external competitive positioning.
• Help revise, maintain and administer a global pay structure and strategy.
• Contribute to building Total Rewards capabilities within HR through communication and compensation education initiatives.
• Help spearhead and drive a new compensation self-service culture within HR and help drive pay transparency within the business.
Who you are:
• 5-7 years of compensation-related experience (global compensation experience a plus).
• Knowledge of compensation and benefits principles and concepts including market pricing and compensation plan/structure design.
• Must have advanced proficiency with Excel, as well as other Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint.
• Able to perform analysis on large amounts of data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess