Associate, People Business Partner
Universal Music Group
New York, NY
This position will play a critical role within the compensation team at Sony Music, serving as an active partner with Human Resources and business leaders in the administration of all compensation programs throughout the company. The right candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will bring an innovative mindset to the function. Your role will directly contribute to our efforts to make Sony Music an equitable and rewarding workplace for all employees.
What you'll do:
• Assist in the annual merit and bonus planning process, ensuring data is properly set up and accurately maintained in Curo, our online compensation planning tool.
• Work with HR and Legal to provide salary recommendations, severance calculations and ad-hoc reporting.
• Lead the annual benchmarking review process, ensuring all positions are accurately benchmarked against relevant market data in PayFactors.
• Complete the data submission for 4-5 salary surveys to assist with ongoing competitive analyses and pay program assessment.
• Conduct data audits and support data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity across HRIS and all compensation systems.
Who you are:
• 2-3 years compensation experience supporting cross functional teams
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to understand and tell the story behind the data
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to create solutions to complex problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p1ov-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.