Coordinator, Records Executive Office
Culver City, CA
This position is a full time, executive level chauffeur position based in Los Angeles, California.
What you'll do:
• Responsible for operating a vehicle and safely driving passengers to and from their destinations
• Expected to be mannerly and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations while on the job; acting professional and friendly to passengers at all times
• Provide a safe and comfortable ride for passengers by keeping up the maintenance of the vehicle including minor repairs and adjustments, oil changes, putting air in the tires, and regular fluid checks
• If the passenger has luggage or bags with them, carry them out for him/her in addition to helping them get in and out of the car
• Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
• Subject to clean and vacuum the interior of the car and wax and wash exterior of the car assuring that passengers know they are riding in a luxurious vehicle
Who you are:
• Valid driver's license
• Experience being a driver for executives
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj81v0-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.