As the Associate Director of Digital Business Strategy, you will be in charge of revenue-generating project development in the Digital Business area. In this position, you will develop and execute different strategies with Sony Music Latin's entire repertoire on the Digital Sales platforms, to achieve goals based on revenue generation and market share increase.
What you'll do:
• Manage digital commercial strategies focused on generating revenue and increasing market share across all digital platforms including playlisting, exposure, and premium content.
• Identify, communicate, coordinate and analyze opportunities to develop Sony Music Latin content on commercial platforms and drive new initiatives to maximize sales and increase subscriptions on audio and video platforms.
• Collaborate with counterparts on different digital commercial strategies to meet content sales, revenue, and market share goals.
• Work closely with the digital business team, account managers, marketing managers, digital marketing team, catalog marketing team and production managers to communicate issues and roadblocks as to ensure effective performance of projects.
• Regularly communicate the status of content campaigns, new initiatives, and other activities.
Who you are:
• You have 7+ years of experience in digital sales in the music industry.
• Proficient in Spanish, written and spoken
• Have knowledge of commercial platforms and best practices: Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc.
• A passionate music leader with understanding of Latin music and its genres, who is also able to think outside the box.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth and development
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)