The Administrative Assistant, Marketing is responsible for providing administrative support to the Marketing Department for Epic Records and helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the department.
What you'll do:
• Schedule meetings, answer phones, arrange travel and provide admin support for two Marketing Directors and back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
• Act as a liaison between Product Managers and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships with the artists, management, creative departments, as well as executives and other international territories within the company.
• Maintain mailing and e-mail lists, databases, files and other assets for the department.
• Update weekly status reports and sales information on behalf of Epic artists
• Help coordinate and manage budgets, promotional trips, travel, work orders and marketing plans for artists
• Consistently use Adobe suites (asset design, photo/video editing), and a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS, Keynote, Canva and Mailchimp.
Who you are:
• You are an enthusiastic and organized individual with previous admin experience in marketing or a related field.
• You must be a team player; have the ability to create & maintain strong relationships with co-workers, artists, managers, attorneys, etc.
• Being passionate about music is a plus!
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwyw9n-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.