Administrative Assistant - Int'l Marketing & Artist Relations - Latin Regional Office (Temp 6mo+)
As the Administrative Assistant, you will report to the SVP, Marketing for Sony Music Latin-Iberia Regional Office, located in Coconut Grove, FL. The goal for this role is to provide high-level administrative support for the SVP and Senior Members of the International Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a bilingual Spanish and English career administrative assistant and/or executive assistant with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are a proactive and nurturing gatekeeper with strong problem-solving and negotiation skills. You thrive working in a fast and ever-changing work environment and are super-efficient at moving the process along for time sensitive deadlines and approval processes. You love organizing and pleasing others and have excellent follow up, time management skills and are Tech Savvy as well, PC/MAC: Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Tableau a plus.
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between SVP of International Marketing and a wide array of internal and external contacts, outside industry contacts, and vendors. (co-workers, artists, managers, attorneys and vendors)
• You will provide general administrative and coordinator - level support to three key executives on the business development team, will include and not be limited to:
• Manage calls and maintain calendars, contact lists, coordinate meetings/conference calls and plan events.
• Prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Provide coordination of regional executive travel and create and confirm all travel itineraries.
• Track, order and maintain music product and office supplies.
• Maintain files, archives, and other assets for the department.
• Issue purchase orders to vendors, obtain necessary approvals, costs, and process invoices.
• Disseminate updated project details and assets as requested.
• Coordinate general information and document flow across Sony Music family of departments (legal, finance, marketing, digital, etc.)
Who you are:
• You are bilingual in Spanish and English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
• BA in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
• Music, Entertainment Industry experience is preferred.
• You have minimum 2 years of prior career administrative or executive assistant experience.
• You have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite including, Excel and PowerPoint (keynote and tableau is preferred)
• Able to work independently but be a team player.
• Flexible attitude to excel in very fast changing and paced environment.
• Extremely organized; to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals, juggle multiple projects, and meet deadlines simultaneously.
• Strong relationship building skills, resulting in long standing relationships with co-workers, artists, managers, attorneys, vendors etc.
• Calm, confident, and flexible attitude and work well under pressure with high-profile clients.
• Professional, likable demeanor and are humble at heart.
• You seek to work in a ''family like'' work environment.
• Flexible to work overtime to attend occasional evening showcases as required.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A career opportunity to learn the Music Entertainment Business.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Time off for a winter recess.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxyp5q-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.