As an Admin Assistant, Brand Partnerships & Commercial Licensing, you will provide support to the Senior Vice President and the extended team/department to help ensure the efficient execution of its day-to-day operations. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment.
What you'll do:
• Act as initial point of contact with prospects via outbound calling and emailing to prospective brands and agencies
• Provide general administrative support for the Head of the Columbia Records Brand Partnerships & Commercial Licensing Dept, including expenses, travel and meeting arrangements, contacts and database management, scheduling, phones and invoices
• Assist with various creative pitches and other special projects as directed by the Head of the Columbia Records Brand Partnerships & Commercial Licensing Dept.
• Develop account specific presentations, mailings, proposals & creative selling case studies
• Conduct internal and external research as requested
Who you are:
• You are well versed in lifestyle, culture, music, and brands
• An excellent verbal and written communicator
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k. This does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r100be-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.