Technical Program Manager, San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who is a highly efficient and motivated individual to work with several multi-functional teams. You will define the roadmap and collaborate with internal partners to capture requirements, build plans and drive towards achieving desired results. You will lead our effort to develop and maintain various dashboards that are shared across our QA teams. You will work with teams and departments outside our QA organization for various projects and programs. You will be a liaison between teams in multiple geographical locations and bridge the effort and fill the gap. Our environment fosters growth, autonomy, and innovation. The responsibilities listed are not all-inclusive, and additional duties may be assigned.
• Work with the various Feature teams and QA members to collect requirements, craft plans, supervise progress, and assist project members while making technical decisions.
• Act as a bridge between various QA teams and the leadership team and communicate progress with the internal partners.
• Act as the main contact person for various programs and operations to support and improve the efficiency of QA activities.
• Identify areas for QA process improvements, initiate discussions, and work with various teams to implement the solutions.
• Build and detail new processes and improve existing processes.
• Help align our business with the industry's standard QA practices and test automation and research third-party QA tools.
• Work with third-party service providers to support our QA tools. Also, support internal users for upgrading versions and infrastructure, as well as tryouts and implementation of new features and functions.
• BS/BSB/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology Management, or a related field.
• Experience working in a Program/Project Management in Agile Software development and QA environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple and diverse partners across businesses and leadership levels
• Requires proficiency in Jira (JQL and Dashboard), Confluence, as well as Google Suite and Microsoft Excel formulas.
• Must excel in conflict resolution and people management across different business backgrounds.
• Proactive – ability to take initiative in identifying and solving large problems
• Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently under pressure. Ability to prioritize, balance multiple projects, and stay focused in a fast-paced environment.
• MS in a related fields
• PMI/PMP or any certifications and trainings related to project management or QA process is a huge plus
• Interest in gaming, digital entertainment, or consumer electronics is a plus
• Full professional proficiency in Japanese is desirable but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p8qj-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.