We are seeking a delivery oriented, highly effective Staff Technical Program Manager to join the Data & Shared Services Engineering organization at SIE. As an integral member of the DSSE Leadership Team, you will drive critical technical programs spanning many teams, locations and stakeholders, as well as manage the operations of the organization as Chief of Staff to scale and enable the Director of DSSE.
• Drive complex cross-functional programs and initiatives from definition through execution
• Effectively partner with members across all levels of the organization to drive alignment and deliver business outcomes.
• Define execution schedules, manage communications and collaborate with technical, business and leadership teams.
• Proactively identify opportunities for organizational excellence and improvements.
• Define and improve processes, develop and iterate operating mechanisms, and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity of the organization
• Oversee department budget, license usage and critical vendor relationships
• Responsible for Team building activities
• 5+ years of Program Management and Project Management experience with high-volume online user experiences.
• Project Management experience with agile methodologies, including experience with scrum master, software architect, product manager and/or product owner roles.
• Strong communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with experience leading cross-functional teams to product delivery
• Keen eye for detail and handling multiple simultaneous priorities, projects and responsibilities.
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate equally well to executives, product managers, software engineers, and project managers.
• Demonstrate influence without authority for program deliverables
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmq14-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.