Sr. Technical Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a delivery oriented, highly effective Senior Technical Program Manager to join the Big Data and Machine Learning Enablement Engineering group at SIE. This group is tasked with enabling data teams in deriving business value from our data while enabling a seamless data transformation and model development lifecycle across the platform.
As an integral member of the group:
• You will help us drive large data initiatives in order to advance our data ecosystem and deliver critical business outcomes. You will have a direct impact on the core technologies powering the big data and machine learning enablement group and will leverage end to end data and model development strategies to unlock the power of data to deliver amazing customer benefits!
• You will drive critical technical programs spanning many teams, locations and stakeholders, as well as manage the operations of the group to scale and enable the Senior Manager and other cross-functional leaders.
• Drive complex programs and initiatives from definition through execution
• Effectively partner with members across all levels of the organization to drive alignment and deliver business outcomes.
• Define execution schedules, manage communications and collaborate with technical, business and leadership teams.
• Seek out opportunities for organizational excellence and improvements.
• Define and improve processes, develop and iterate operating mechanisms, and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity of the organization
• Lead all aspects of department budget, license usage and critical vendor relationships
• Responsible for Team building activities
• 3+ years of Program Management and Project Management experience with high-volume.
• Experience with agile methodologies, including experience with scrum master, software architect, product manager and/or product owner roles.
• Strong communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with experience leading cross-functional teams to product delivery
• Keen eye for detail and handling multiple simultaneous priorities, projects and responsibilities.
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate equally well to executives, product managers, software engineers, and project managers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xxox-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.