Site Reliability Engineer 4
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Sr. Program Manager - Subscription Services
San Diego, CA
About this position:
SIE seeks a highly qualified candidate for the position of Sr. Program Manager for Subscription Services. This role will be responsible for driving projects from inception through deployment over a worldwide scale. The candidate will partner with the worldwide Sony engineering and product organization, in addition to other cross-functional teams, to lead, handle, and drive product and operational readiness. The responsibilities listed are not all inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.
• Own and drive end-to-end delivery of multiple large cross-regional, cross-functional initiatives with multi-level dependencies.
• Coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external partners to estimate efforts, define landmarks, execute and deliver with high standards.
• Track progress, identify and resolve dependencies, mitigate risks and communicate status to upper management and partners.
• Establish/improve a standard methodology and metrics for the organization with best practices and continuous improvement.
• Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, handle issues and provide support to teams balancing opposing priorities. Get results proactively.
• 6+ years of Program Management experience driving software development
• Desire to drive process excellence
• Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills
• Solid understanding of agile principles and release processes and previous experience utilizing
• Shown technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks
• High proficiency with collaborating, process management and reporting tools
• Experience in multiple large cross-regional, cross-team initiatives
• Ability to influence without authority
• Ability to work with teams with diversity
• Growth mentality, ability to be innovative and adapt quickly
• Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
• Excellent executive presence and interpersonal skills across all levels of leadership
• Ability to lead both vertically and horizontally in a global organization
• Keen reader of people, culture and situations to take control and make things happen
• Excel in conflict resolution, negotiation, and people management
• Extraordinary organizational and planning skills
• Ability to recognize, communicate and resolve blockers quickly and effectively
• Proficiency with tools in agile development (Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc…)
• Proven ability to tackle routine and complicated problems effectively and independently
• Previous experience with subscription services
• Japanese language skills helpful
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkmvk-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.