Sr. Product Manager, Control Center
San Francisco, CA
Do you love making beautifully designed products? Do you consider yourself a holistic thinker? We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help lead a critical area of the new PS5 ecosystem. As product manager for Control Center, you will work across teams internally and externally to develop solutions that help empower players to navigate the PlayStation console experience and support gameplay.
We love gaming! Get to work with a hardworking group of innovators evolving our features to span console, mobile, and web experiences.
Be responsible for the strategy, define the critical metrics, set the customer outcomes and execution plans for your product.
In This Role, You Will:
• Lead the product research, design, and execution of our core navigational experiences.
• Balance product management skills with business insights and vision, ensuring that our players get into the experience as fast as possible (gameplay or media)
• Have a strong ability to collaborate, evaluate and execute on features that reach millions of players worldwide.
• Build a strategy and an effective roadmap that supports both player and business needs.
• Work closely with product managers and engineering to deliver the systems and tools that will enable these solutions to be built, tested, deployed, and used company-wide.
• Collaborate on crafting the right solutions with the user research, data science, product, and engineering teams
• Measure data coverage, quality, depth and accuracy metrics, and business impact of your solutions
• Work with engineering counterparts to architect and develop key system infrastructure including APIs, data models, and integrations
• Analyze industry trends and competition to contribute towards product strategy for PlayStation Intelligence Platform
• Translate Product Strategy into an executable roadmap
• Work with Data Scientists and Data Analysts to continuously innovate and improve the performance of your platform.
Who We're Looking For:
• You are an experienced product manager who has experience working on SDK, internal applications/features, and understands how to digest technical requests.
• You have delivered 5 or more consumer-facing products in the marketplace, on web and mobile platforms. Gaming is a plus.
• You can balance the request of multiple stakeholders and present the best possible solution for the players and the business.
• Identify external and internal customer needs and ''bridge the divide'' to develop technical product strategies, roadmaps, and requirements that meet those practical needs.
• You are able to convincingly communicate product vision, solutions, and benefits of the solutions to internal teams and management.
• You drive feature definition, planning, and development efforts across technical teams with clarity and conviction.
• Customer-first approach, with a strive to champion the needs of players and internal teams throughout the development process.
• You are intellectually curious, technically savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
• 5+ years experience in product management.
• Skilled at working in a highly matrixed environment and able to drive cross-functional alignment.
• Produce a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for an area with sequencing and planning, communicating product roadmap to cross-functional teams and leadership. Proactively identify and run dependencies.
• Having start-up experience is nice to have.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pmbm-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.