Do you love to build large scale enterprise applications that serve millions of happy customers? Are you interested in being part of a diverse team? Do you want to delight customers with your creation and innovation? The possibilities are limitless!
The Identity Platform Team builds scalable, highly performant authentication and authorization services for our customers to access PlayStation Network. We are the ''front door'' to the entire ecosystem of gaming, social and entertainment experiences that our customers love.
About the Job
• Develop distributed services, collaborate with product managers, architects, engineers, and operations team members to build identity platform solutions.
• End-to-end feature development all the way through the middleware and backend platform
• Work with our existing technologies both backend and infrastructure and support existing services
• Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
• Coordinate software system installations and monitor equipment function to ensure specifications are met.
• Participate in design and code reviews, identify and communicate best development practices.
• Experiment with technologies, solving the problems of scaling, latencies while keeping a check on cost and quality.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience with Java
• Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
• Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems
• Experience developing web services using JSON and XML.
• Passion for quality with the ability to inspire, excite and motivate other team members.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Works well with others at all levels, and effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams.
• You get things done with minimum supervision
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk35k-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.