Software Development Engineer in Test (Contract) - San Francisco
Do you have a passion for test-driven development? Want to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help build? We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our Client QA team. This person will be testing new and existing features on multiple platforms and devices in a software development environment.
At PlayStation, we are passionate about both collaboration and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use and are our own first customers. We strive to be at the forefront of development technologies and are a diverse company with teams on four continents.
We are located in San Francisco, CA.
• Set up test frameworks and help teams set up automation infrastructure
• Author common API's and libraries for test automation
• Work with QA teams to create, maintain, and improve automated test suites for applications on the PlayStation console
• Work with console developers to ensure that all features and bug fixes come with automated test coverage
• Collaborate with distributed teams for automation design and development
• Work with the infrastructure team to create and maintain common services such as CI pipelines
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or ability to demonstrate equivalent
• At least four years or equivalent experience in advanced UI automation for web or native
• Validated experience designing and creating automation frameworks and test suites
• Experience with version control solutions (both centralized and distributed)
• Experience setting up and maintaining CI systems (Jenkins preferred)
• Experience with at least one modern web application framework such as Angular/Ember.js/React
• Experience developing or testing a non-PC device (phone/game console/set-top box, etc.)
• Significant experience with both Node.js and Python
• Experience with Selenium or Appium
• Experience with React Native
• Experience developing or writing test code for a game console
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
• Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
• Able to work quickly and productively in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for robust code
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5877e-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.