Senior Warehouse Manager – US Retail
US/Remote (California or Indiana Area preferred)
The SIE Senior Warehouse Manager will effectively and efficiently manage SIE's US Distribution Centers with a customer service focus driving the operation's performances at a level of excellence working closely with SIE Supply Chain teams.
• Lead SIE's DTC Distribution Centers overall performance
• Define, track and manage KPI's
• Coordinate the order management efforts to accomplish the order demand in time
• Effectively communicate and coordinate with the Management team to accomplish company goals
• Liaison between DTC Distribution Center and SIE Supply Chain
• Focus and promote continuous improvement across DTC Distribution Centers
• Standardize the DTC Distribution Centers operational processes
• Contract and Budget Management
• Support the inventory management across DTC Distribution Center
• Main point of contact for SIE Operations needs/demands
• Minimum 8 of years of experience, multi-region and remote operations management experience
• Business and Administration bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Operations Management (Logistics)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• SAP, WMS and TMS experience
• Process Improvement and Lean Manufacturing tools
• Desired: APICS Certification, C-TPAT, Inventory Control, Quality Management Systems, Project Management, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8809k-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.