San Diego Studio is looking for a highly skilled user experience designer to assist with the creation and support of our front-end and in-game user interfaces for MLB The Show. MLB: The Show is a Major League Baseball video game series produced by San Diego Studio, our development team is part of Sony Interactive Entertainment's PlayStation Studios. The ideal candidate would possess a deep understanding of both visual communication and information hierarchy in order to provide the best product to our customers. This candidate should have experience working with design systems and iterative prototyping.
• Prepare and assist in crafting all facets of the User Interface from conceptualizing wireframes, user flows, and interaction patterns to leading all aspects of the final implementation of features.
• Collaborate with designers, programmers, and the UI team to maintain consistent interactivity patterns across the breadth of the interface
• Bounce between multiple tasks, projects, and requests while maintaining consistency across all features.
• Provide and receive constructive feedback and critique.
• 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces for video games.
• Advanced knowledge of XD, Figma, or similar software.
• Understanding of fundamental graphic design principles, usability, and UI design best practices.
• Ability to produce high quality work quickly within deadlines and time constraints.
• Ability to work with frequent design changes and iterations.
• Knowledge of current graphic, video game, and web design trends.
• Excellent teammate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• General understanding of programming principles
• A passion for video games
• Experience working on Mobile apps/ Mobile games
Required Application Materials
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbjj5-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.