We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to be the technical delivery driver and champion of our product engineering team. In this role, the Senior TPM will act as a servant leader who collaboratively plans, executes, and mitigates risks and dependencies while providing crisp, timely communication to partners.
Have a passion for delivering lightning-quick applications to millions of users across the globe? If so, we want to talk!
With strong technical skills, the Senior TPM will work with multiple scrum teams of engineers and work closely with globally distributed engineering teams and influence them to deliver fast, performant experiences to our millions of customers. You've shown solid leadership in leading teams and programs to deliver performant applications.
You will use industry standard methodologies for scheduling, tracking and execution of our projects as well as initiating, planning, and executing intermediate-to-large cross team or company-wide programs.
You will have a balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations with implicit authority. Interaction and leadership across functional lines is critical.
• Act as overall lead in driving analysis and driving of solutions for business requirements
• Measure and identify applications with performance opportunity and work with them to improve their overall application performance
• Handle all phases of development of new performance tools including design, development, testing, and deployment, while collaborating with other internal teams and groups who are our customers
• Ensures all project documentation and tracking tools are complete and current
• Maintains team focus on strategy and goal-oriented results
• You will provide ongoing visibility into the progress, risks, schedules, and timelines of the features in development
• You will develop and manage end-to-end implementations toward technical standards and expected delivery dates
• 5+ years of Program Management and Project Management experience with high-volume online user experiences.
• Project Management experience with agile methodologies, including experience with scrum master, software architect, product manager and/or product owner roles.
• Strong communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience as a software developer or tester
• Ability to influence teams to improve their application performance
• Ability to develop tools and processes that will unlock performance improvements
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in hardware or software development with a demonstrated technical capability
• Detail oriented with experience leading cross-functional teams to product delivery
• Keen eye for detail and handling multiple simultaneous dependencies.
• Ability to influence teams remotely working with globally distributed teams and travel to collaborate when necessary.
• Strong sense of ownership.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate equally well to executives, product managers, software engineers, and project managers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wzyj-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.