The Fraud/Risk team at Sony Interactive Entertainment supports a payment volume of double digit $$billion(s) as well as account management of over 100 million users globally! We are re-inventing our fraud platform to provide a seamless commerce, communications and account management experience in an industry that is seeing unprecedented growth and innovation. As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will work in a highly collaborative environment with our engineering scrum teams, product management, quality assurance, and operations to drive continuous product delivery that will delight our passionate consumers.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager who has a balance of people, organizational, and technical skills and will be comfortable facilitating large sized programs and processes. We will look to you to enable cross-functional efforts and inspire the team to achieve outstanding results in a fast-paced environment. If you possess excellent project management skills and a solid understanding of modern development tools and methodologies, we would love to meet you!
• Lead initiatives in an agile and highly collaborative environment with multiple engineering scrum teams, product management, quality assurance, and operations to deliver high quality software.
• Demonstrate people and soft skills to generate a positive atmosphere of excitement and collaboration towards delighting customers and pushing the limits of technology.
• Manage delivery schedules and timelines across multiple products and teams, ensuring timelines are met and communication flows to all partners.
• Lead initiatives with teams that may include other Project Managers, Engineering, Design, Product and Operations personnel.
• Find innovative solutions to problems. Simplify and communicate complex problems through clear communication to inspire changes in behavior.
• Be an advocate for continuous process improvement and push the limits of technology.
• Effectively serve as the primary point of contact between product, engineering and design teams and continually drive towards a premium user experience.
• Use technical background to act as a bridge between engineers and decision makers. Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, including executive leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or relevant experience.
• 5+ years of experience in Technical Program Management in an agile software development environment.
• Knowledge of industry standards for building large scale and highly reliable consumer applications.
• Experience managing projects and dependencies across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes, and coordinating release schedules.
• Excellent people skills with the ability to drive corporation and collaboration across multiple groups with varied priorities.
• Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Past experience with enterprise level ecommerce or product development.
• Prior experience as an individual contributor in a technical role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2e7w-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.