Sr. Security Analyst
San Mateo, CA
The Security Analyst is a member of the Information Security team at Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE LLC). The Security Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of a wide variety of cutting edge security tools and applications that support the Information Security program across SIE LLC and other Sony groups. This is a technical hands on position that requires someone who has at least 5+ years in information security and operations experience that will work closely with other highly technical members across multiple teams to continuously improve and enhance SIE LLC technical information security program.
• Hands-on implementation and management of security devices and applications to monitor and review network, servers, databases, and applications
• Extensive Hands-on experience implementing and supporting a variety of types of security technologies including but not limited to Tanium, Carbon Black, & ServiceNow.
• Develops and maintains documentation for the implementation of maintenance, security devices and applications
• Maintains knowledge of information security policies and goals
• Keeps current on the current IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security
• Other duties that may be assigned
• 5+ year Information security, IT or networking experience required
• Linux/Unix OS and Windows administration knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent independent problem solving experience
• Quality and network security focused
• Excellent Troubleshooting abilities and experience
• Ability to handle parallel tasks and accurately document resolutions
• Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent industry experience (5+ years)
• CISSP or SANS GPPA certification preferred, or relevant information security experience
• Experience with or current understanding of security policies and procedures
• Direct experience with security infrastructure administration
• Direct understanding of Scripting (e.g., PERL, Python, shell scripting)
• Candidate must possess a solid ability to analyze problems, make decisions, and have a concern for quality in their work.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p7mx-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.