Sony Bend Studio, renowned creator of Days Gone, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and Syphon Filter, is seeking outstanding talent to join our passionate and creative family in crafting our next high-profile AAA console title.
We are seeking a Senior Producer who will be relied upon to collaborate with senior leadership, creative leads, and studio directors to develop, maintain and execute on project planning for your teams. You are the strategic thinker for your team, get out front and lead. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of project management, communication skills and a passion for making games. Help us create our next AAA title that will set the PS5 apart from the rest!
• Manage the day-to-day operation of large cross discipline teams and their areas of ownership.
• Operate as the owner of strategy, and process for your team.
• Organize the efforts of one or more Producers, Associate Producers and Coordinators.
• Guide your team through all phases of development, from design through final approval.
• Ensure all documentation, milestones and deliverables are tracked, scheduled, budgeted.
• Effectively communicate objectives, expectations for success and the context that makes the objectives important to the project.
• Execute and deliver, manage development efforts to keep product on schedule and within budget.
• Be your team's communication link between studio leaders, internal teams, key stake holders and external resources.
• Craft and roll out processes that guide development in your areas of ownership.
• Own the conversation with the Directors to allocate and troubleshoot resourcing.
• Be vigilant about maintaining a common understanding and agreement of project scope and objectives amongst the studio leadership.
• Foster and enhance positive/collaborative working relationships with internal development team.
• Work with team managers to understand and support team members' growth objectives. Participate in resolving personnel issues with the help of other producers and team managers.
• Participate in the yearly performance review process.
• Follow necessary processes and procedures for product development to ensure company-wide policies are adhered to.
• Minimum 8 years of industry experience in game production.
• Multiple shipped titles in a leader/production role for a large team of cross discipline developers.
• Shipped at least three AAA titles.
• Discipline specific experience working as an Engineer, Designer or Artist in the games or film industry.
• Extreme knowledge in project scheduling and tasking with the ability to monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules.
• Excellent organizational & prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task.
• Experience, MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Smart Sheet, Shotgun, Bug tracking databases (JIRA, DevTrack, TestTrack).
• Familiarity with Agile techniques such as SCRUM, and traditional production management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across Product Development and Management teams.
• Interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Knowledgeable of current industry trends; stays up to date on competitive products and best practices.
• Must love games and have a passion for creating them!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71bq8-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.