We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. Are you comfortable working in a production environment? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
You'll be a core part of the team that enables the rest of our engineering organization to operate their services in the AWS cloud.
• Someone with more than 4 years of experience with Cloud Technologies preferably with AWS
• Operates with a mindset where Security should be adopted on different levels of application and infrastructure lifecycle
• Person high desire for Infrastructure as Code with CloudFormation and or Terraform
• Hands-on experience with containerization technology like Docker
• Expert-level knowledge and hands-on implementation experience with Container Orchestrations like Kubernetes, specifically with EKS
• Good experience with large scale microservice architecture and also moving monolith to microservices
• Extensive working experience with Serverless Technology like AWS, lambda
• Everyday working experience and desire for CI/CD with one of Jenkins, Spinnaker, GIT Actions, Git Labs
• Proficient with one of the following scripting languages: Go, Python and or Shell
• High desire to use Config Management with one of Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt etc.
• Strong understanding of Linux, kernel, and networking protocol
• Understanding of networking basics and cloud networking concepts
• Who has done On-call rotation and supported production environments
• Very good at troubleshooting on various levels including Application, Database, Linux, Container, Networking, Storage, Access Control
Experience in any of the following is also desirable:
• Experience with hosting and CDN technologies like Akamai and Cloudflare
• Monitoring and Alerting solutions including Datadog and Prometheus
• Logging and log aggregation solutions like Splunk, ElasticSearch and AWS CloudWatch Logs
• Tracing & debugging
• Managed Databases like RDS with mySql and postgres
• Certifications in Linux, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqokz1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.