San Mateo, CA
The Global Consumer Experience (CX) Product Support team develops go-to market support solutions that drive improved game-play experiences for over 120 micustomers in 109 countries around the globe. Seeking positive resolutions for customers incidents, CX partners with internal teams to influence product features and enhancements.
We are committed to using data to understand players better than anyone else. Our Product Support team is recruiting a data driven, curious, problem solving, individual.
In this role, you will be responsible for voice of the customer data analysis, contribute to impact studies after major incidents, and supply data for feature requests that help articulate the expected value and impact.
• Provide streamlined and through provoking data and analysis that strengthen business cases for enhancements and feature requests to product engineering in a way that inspires action.
• Give impact analysis after tool releases, major features, or major incidents.
• Support team in analysis of data to identify the cause of issues and what is contributing to consumer dissatisfaction.
• Identify the data needed to answer partners questions, bring that data together, run BI queries and create data visualizations, reports and dashboards to help extract meaning from the data sets being analyzed.
• Create frameworks to measure team success - partner with cross-functional teams to define success metrics, create approaches to track the data and resolve issues, quantify and evaluate the data, then develop a common language for all colleagues to understand these critical metrics
• Operationalize data processes - provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so that everyone gets a good sense of the state of the business
• Work side by side with business users on self-service BI deployments, teaching them how to manipulate and analyze data themselves as part of efforts to further increase analytics speed and agility.
• Coordinate compilation & distribution of teams reporting to partners & leadership.
• 5+ years' professional experience working in business analysis related role with SQL in complex data warehousing instance
• Demonstrable experience building reports and analyzing data using Salesforce Einstein Analytics, MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Adobe Analytics.
• Thrives when working in a complex environment; multiple sites, multiple global regions, multiple stakeholders
• Interest in experimentation & ability to communicate complex ideas and analysis clearly, efficiently and influentially, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to tailor the communication according to different partner audiences and cultures across the business and the globe
• Desire to build strong working relationships with other data/analytics communities across SIE
• Relentlessly high standards, with excellent problem-solving skills and a phenomenal sense of ownership over your work and team objectives
• Flexible approach to working hours to collaborate with teams in UK & Japan timezones when necessary
• Educated to degree level, equivalent professional qualification or professional experience in Statistics, Computer Science or related field
• Familiarity with and interest in the gaming industry and PlayStation product features.
• Master's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related field
• Advanced statistical analysis skills. Proficiency in a statistical analysis software (e.g., R, Python, SAS, SPSS)
• Japanese language proficiency and working experience a huge plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p0q1-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.