Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a PMO Business Analyst. Come help shape the future of the world's largest gaming, immersive interaction and entertainment content distribution platform!
• Work closely with Engineering team and Product Management to deliver features
• Convert Features into user stories, creates mockups and identifies technical dependencies.
• Manages team backlog, dependencies and risks based on priority driven by Product Management and Engineering leadership
• Collaborate with multiple teams to negotiate and streamline requirements to build scalable solutions
• Participate in SAFe ceremonies including planning and collaborates with cross-functional teams
• Act as the primary liaison between engineering and Product Management
• Takes ownership of features during each stage to enable successful delivery
• Demos work completes to large audiences
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise in various production and non-production environments.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field.
• At least 4+ years of proven experience in a Business Analyst or Product Owner role
• Proven track record to transform features into well-articulated business requirements as user stories.
• Outstanding attention to detail and ability to find accurate solutions for complex business requirements.
• An understanding of databases and can write basics SQL queries to determine relationship of data within systems
• Ambitious self-starter who deals well with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams.
• Have strong organization and communication skills.
• Understand agile software development process.
• Proficiency in collaboration and agile tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence) is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d979p4-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.