Sr. Program Manager - Subscription Services
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Network Operations Engineer
San Diego, CA
As a primary member of the IT Operations Center Network team you will be responsible for operating and contributing to the enhancement of advanced corporate IP networks in a fast paced, challenging environment. The role will entail operational and project-based work across the SIE IT department, as well as global business units in SIE and Sony operating companies.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot network hardware and software.
• Leverage networking tools to identify and mitigate network anomalies.
• Analyze application data and traffic flow data to identify and improve sub-optimal network behaviors.
• Leverage automation tools and processes to proactively monitor the health of the network and respond to events.
• Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports associated with operating and maintaining the global network.
• Guide and assist junior engineers in the implementation of new topologies and services.
• Some traveling will be required.
• At least 5 years of progressive experience supporting enterprise network environments.
• Strong understanding of network fundamentals (e.g. TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP Addressing/Subnetting, VLANs, etc).
• Intermediate experience supporting common routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, EIGRP).
• Experience supporting zone based firewalls and configuring security policies.
• Experience with Japanese Networking, terminology, build, deploy and support a plus
• Experience with supporting multiple network vendors' routing and switching platforms
• Experience with Juniper QFX, EX, and SRX series platforms.
• Experience with Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, and ASA series platforms.
• Experience with Pulse Secure remote access VPN
• Experience with Palo Alto Networks firewalls, central management through Panorama.
• Experience with Network Access Control solutions
• Experience working with global teams
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.