IT Support Specialist (Contract)
Please note, this is a temporary position through our staffing partner, Yoh. The length of contract is 6 months with the possibility of an extension and you will be working onsite at our San Diego office.
San Diego, Rancho Bernardo, CA
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for the consistent delivery of exceptional IT support at the San Mateo HQ. Additional responsibilities will include working through escalations, projects, and focus on raising the bar on quality of service.
• Monitor the walk-up experience queuing system to ensure timely support for our walk-up end users.
• Provide technical support on incoming hardware/software issues and service requests at the walk-up desk.
• Ensure timely and accurate escalations for out of scope incidents.
• Address high priority issues quickly and thoroughly.
• Provide direct support for Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoints. Ensuring they are up-to-date and complaint with corporate IT standards.
• Create and maintain internal KB documentations with an attention to detail.
• On-Call assignments required to expertly support our global 24/7 business operations.
• Ensure proper update to inventory and asset management system.
• Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
• Strong people skill, always exemplify positive outlook, compassion, patience, and maintaining customer focus while troubleshooting technical issues.
• 2+ years of on-site desktop support and customer service support experience
• 1-2 years of hands-on Executive Level Support.
• Must have strong experience with Windows 10 and MacOS, especially in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with supporting mobile devices (iOS and Android) under MDM solution.
• Experience supporting cloud-based IT environment (Google Apps, Box, SAP, Okta …etc.).
• Experience supporting standard desktop applications (MS Office, Office 365, Anti-virus …etc.).
• Experience supporting/troubleshooting in a SCCM and JAMF environment.
• Experience with enterprise ticketing systems (Service Now, Remedy, JIRA, Salesforce…etc.)
• Strong understanding of Active Directory user and Exchange mailbox administration.
• Hardware troubleshooting experience with laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and network printers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as being able to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms when necessary.
• Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated, and able to handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to analyze test results or error logs.
• Ability to comprehend the consequences of situations and take appropriate actions or escalate for timely resolution.
• Ability to work varying hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Ability to stand for a long duration, move or lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Associates degree in Information Technology, B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
• Microsoft or Apple certifications preferred but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo00e-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.