The IT Support Administrator will be responsible for the consistent delivery of exceptional IT support. Specialization within Development & Engineering Support will be the focus of this role. Additional responsibilities will include working through escalations, projects, and focus on raising the bar on quality of service.
• Dept Liaison specializes in Developer and Engineering support for specific dept at SIE.
• Provide technical support on incoming hardware/software issues and service requests.
• Ensure timely follow up and status updates until issue is resolved.
• Address high priority issues quickly and thoroughly.
• Provide direct support for Windows, Linux, and MacOS endpoints. Ensuring they are up-to-date and complaint with corporate IT standards.
• Maintain up to date patching and execute security end-point remediations.
• Assists in providing root cause analysis and resolutions to trending end user issues.
• Create and maintain internal KB documentations with an attention to detail.
• Ensure proper update to inventory and asset management system.
• On-call assignments required to expertly support our global 24/7 business operations.
• Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 3+ years of on-site desktop support and customer service support experience
• 1-2 years of hands-on Executive Level Support.
• Must have strong experience with Windows 10 and macOS, especially in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with supporting mobile devices (iPhones, Android Smartphones and tablets) under MDM solution.
• Experience supporting cloud-based IT environment (O365, GSuite, Box, SAP, Okta …etc.).
• Experience supporting standard desktop applications (MS Office, Office 365, Anti-virus …etc.).
• Experience supporting/troubleshooting in a SCCM and JAMF environment.
• Experience with enterprise ticketing systems (Service Now, Remedy, JIRA…etc.)
• Strong understanding of Active Directory user and Exchange mailbox administration.
• Hardware troubleshooting experience with Laptops, Desktop, and Network Printers.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as being able to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms when necessary.
• Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated, and able to handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to analyze test results or error logs.
• Ability to comprehend the consequences of situations and take appropriate actions or escalate for timely resolution.
• Ability to work varying hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Ability to move or lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Associates degree in Information Technology, B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
• Microsoft or Apple certifications preferred but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55030-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.