IT Support Specialist
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Remote / Virtual
IT QA Analyst
San Diego, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a IT Quality Assurance Analyst to become part of the IT Applications team which administers the SIE Intranet, develops custom applications and workflows for revenue-generating business units, and trains SIE staff on the use of our IT applications such as ServiceNow, Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce & Microsoft 365 products. We are looking for candidates who will be challenged to build a level of expertise with all of the aforementioned applications, and potentially a few others. Ideal candidates have a strong desire to build in-depth technical knowledge, display strong communication skills and are effective with test case creation, execution and reporting. Candidates will perform functional and non-functional testing against developed solutions on the SIE Corporate Application suite, which include test case creation, test case execution, bug tracking, and automated scripting.
• Lead all QA efforts within assigned area while staying aligned with SIE's processes and practices.
• Contribute to the improvement of team processes and be proactive in efforts for innovation within the QA Corporate Application structure.
• Develop an expert level of understanding on ServiceNow and other tools in the Corporate Applications suite.
• Build an expert level understanding of integrations, processes and flows of the QA workflow for test case creation, execution, reporting and bug tracking.
• Build and execute automated test scripts using the ServiceNow Automated Test Framework tool.
• Collaboration with ServiceNow developers and administrators on feature requests, enhancements and custom solutions.
• Refactor existing test automation scripts.
• Track all testing efforts in the test case management application, qTest.
• Create test cases based on acceptance criteria, perform manual test execution and log test execution results.
• Submit defects based on failed testing and track them.
• Perform various types of testing dependent on the circumstance, including Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing, Acceptance testing, Performance testing and Load testing.
• Provide insight for improving acceptable criteria, to help bridge the gap between the business partners and developers.
• Effectively manage workload and follow standard methodologies within the team, which tracks work in JIRA while using Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe).
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of relevant QA testing and support experience, ServiceNow experience strongly preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the ITSM and CSM applications within the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience with administration, organization and enhancements of the ServiceNow Automated Test Framework tool.
• Knowledge of the methodologies and processes used in designing, constructing, testing, implementing, and optimizing web applications.
• Experience with API testing tools such as Postman.
• Experience with using GitHub for automated testing version control.
• Experience in object-oriented test automation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.