Senior Warehouse Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA
E-Commerce Operations Manager
San Mateo, CA
Continuing to build out our E-Commerce platform, we are seeking an E-Commerce manager within our Supply Chain organization who will support order management and FG planning of the direct to consumer business. This will include, capacity planning (labor and logistics) and fulfillment operations. This is a fast-paced, highly collaborative role, working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to support execution and a positive customer journey. If this sounds like you, then apply today and join us at PlayStation!
Capacity & FG Inventory Planning
• Works closely with the Ecommerce sales operations team to support planning for multiple carriers' capacity at a local DC level to secure appropriate levels to support holiday volumes.
• Takes overall business sales forecast and inputs assumptions (customer profile, geography, SLA, inventory levels, etc.) to break down and create more detailed information for varying audiences.
• Creates Finished Good plans, by placing production POs for bundles and soft bundles to the US warehouses.
• Works cross functionally to build schedules and plans for materials (run the business and NPI).
• Ability to troubleshoot change of plans as well as work towards solutions and communication to the impacted partners (carrier, DC, Customer, etc.)
• Builds and understands workflows and processes from the ground up.
• Monitors and tracks systematically and operationally daily orders to ensure no impact to the OTS SLA.
• Works proactively in process improvement to maximize a positive customer journey.
• Works cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to analyze the E-Commerce business and provide recommendations.
• Develops tracking of landmarks, schedules and dashboards to communicate overall program and operations health.
• Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, planning and/or Supply Chain Management.
• A minimum of 7 years professional experience in Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Distribution or Logistics.
• Experience working with parcel logistics network and local operations.
• E-Commerce order fulfillment experience, including distribution center operations and supporting technologies.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent communication organizational, financial and business acuity skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkwjq-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.