Data Center/Infrastructure Project Manager
As a part of Sony Computer Entertainment, FTG is leading the cloud gaming revolution, putting console-quality video games on any device, from TVs to consoles to mobile devices and beyond!
As a member of the Data Center Operations team here at SIE, we carry the responsibility of keeping this platform available and robust, while continually enabling our service teams to deliver new and exciting product and technical features! Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Plan, lead and communicate end-to-end project plans with stakeholders and teams.
• Perform day to day project check-in and update to manage project delivery and quality.
Our team strives to iteratively learn and improve our processes, which continually sets the standards for operational excellence within our organization. As a project manager, you will be encouraged to be a technical leader on our team, helping identify and proactively drive improvements in both process and technology.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• Handle communications with your partners and other teams both locally and globally, collaborate with both technical and non-technical colleagues to complete projects, and ensure all parties can use the insights to further improve.
• Strong working knowledge of physical IT infrastructures.
• Be a trusted partner to assigned business units by building domain expertise, understanding their rhythm of business, and offering balanced advisory. Assist as needed in the development of meaningful hardware handling policies, standards, and guidelines.
• 3+ years of Program/Project Management experience driving infrastructure development efforts.
• Demonstrable experience in leading multiple technical projects simultaneously.
• Experience leading both internal and external resources.
• Proficiency with process management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, google drive, and BigPicture.
• Superb communication and organizational skills with the willingness and ability to work with multiple teams located in different time zones.
• Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently under pressure, prioritize, and stay focused in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who can balance problems efficiently and keen to respond with the appropriate level of urgency to situations.
• Independent problem-solving skills and ability to run parallel tasks and accurately detail resolutions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyojjp-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.