Sinclair Sports Group is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to serve as a Format Editor. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative, can work both independently and as part of a team. Strong functional knowledge of log editing, formatting and copy is required.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Monitors commercial inventory and reports discrepancies to Pricing and Inventory Managers
• Generate Linear, Digital and Publishing Logs
• Creation of all commercial formats in collaboration with Production and Programming Teams
• Work closely with Programming department to schedule all Tennis Channel Tournaments in SIMS and Broadway Traffic/Programming systems.
• Communicate with Production team on break formats for all Live Events.
• Work closely with Programming department to schedule Tournament supplier obligations.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
• 1-2 years Traffic Experience preferred
• Meticulous attention to detail, organization skills and accuracy
• Must have the ability to prioritize and work effectively under time constraints and tight deadlines
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
• Experience with Broadway Systems preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g30j54-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.