Service Desk Technician
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an immediate opening for a Tax Administrator in its corporate tax department. The key role for this position will be to assist in the timely processing and payment of various tax returns and bills.
• Reviewing personal and real property assessments for accuracy, and ensuring bills are timely paid. This also includes preparing funding requests, communicating with local tax jurisdictions and other administrative duties to ensure timely processing and mailing of bills.
• Assisting with the mailing and e-filing of personal property tax returns.
• Assisting with the exemption certificate management.
• Assisting with the sales & use and personal property tax audits.
• Performing other tax-related administrative duties as assigned
• Associate degree in Accounting or related experience
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Detailed oriented and organized
• Ability to manage workload and prioritize
• Ability to work remotely as part of a team in a deadline-oriented environment
The ideal candidate will have an Associate degree in Accounting or related experience and working knowledge of MS Office. Familiarity with OneSource Property Tax and Anybill Automated AP is a plus. Those with administrative experience working in a CPA firm or corporate tax department are encouraged to apply.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!