Sinclair Digital is looking for a Senior Manager, Ad Technology, to lead our cross-device ad technology and ad infrastructure efforts. This role requires strong technical expertise and project management to drive technological advancements and optimize our advertising infrastructure for seamless delivery across platforms for display and video.
Responsibilities include optimizing and implementing a high performing ad technology infrastructure for cross-device advertising, overseeing ad tech optimization, refining ad delivery efficiency, enhancing targeting accuracy, and driving business value for Sales stakeholders. Additionally, the role involves overseeing and conducting throughout QA testing procedures for ad-tech solutions, managing a technical system for ad performance and yield, and collaborating with engineering groups for seamless technology.
The position also includes managing and mentoring ad tech professionals to enhance their technical skills and foster growth within the team.
• Improve both backend and frontend ad tech to enhance user experience and maximize monetization.
• Develop and execute comprehensive QA and test plans, cross-device to resolve and optimize performance for direct and indirect revenue streams.
• Conduct QA, troubleshooting, and testing methods utilizing various tools and inspectors to isolate issues and areas of opportunity for programmatic and ad tech optimizations.
• Proactively monitor ad performance, inventory, and monetization data across platforms to evolve tech quality and performance.
• Fine-tune inventory management, optimize yield, and handle GAM-related tasks using robust QA, programmatic monetization experience, and advanced ad tech skills with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers to define and guide technical requirements, ensuring feasibility.
• Proactively use strong analytical skills for quality assurance, assessing revenue impact, refining audience targeting, optimizing ad delivery, and interpreting performance metrics.
• Lead and mentor an ad tech and ad ops specialist team, fostering a proactive and solutions-oriented approach in cross-device and highly technical ad space.
• Collaborate with multifunctional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Data, and Engineering) to seamlessly integrate ad-tech solutions and foster alignment.
• Develop a proactive ad technology support and solution for cross-device advertising, leveraging cutting-edge ad tech with monetization as a key performance indicator.
• Manage and optimize the ad tech stack for quality, scalability, and high performance across all sizes, types, devices, and environments.
• 5+ years of hands-on technical experience in ad technology
• 1+ years of management in ad tech or ad ops related space
• Expertise in cross-device advertising technologies, ad servers, debug tools, programmatic advertising, DMPs, SSP/DSP, and ad exchanges.
• Demonstrated proficiency in ensuring compliance with digital industry standards and transparent ad frameworks, with a solutions-oriented approach.
• Proven track record in establishing and overseeing proactive and comprehensive testing frameworks across diverse digital platforms for stability, scalability, reliability, and yield.
• Successful history of overseeing ad architecture, development, testing, debugging, and optimization of ad tech stacks proactively, ensuring scalability, performance, and alignment with stakeholders.
• Recognized ability to proactively mentor teams, fostering white-glove level support, and cultivating a culture of continuous learning.
• Demonstrated capability to align, manage, and prioritize complex ad technology initiatives with broader business goals, crafting proactive and comprehensive roadmaps, and devising strategic approaches.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills for successful collaboration across diverse teams in a proactive manner.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary for this role is $144,000 to $154,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5223-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.