Sinclair Broadcast Group
We are looking for a sharp and highly motivated Senior Analyst, Planning & Analysis to join Sinclair Broadcast Group's Innovation & Strategy Team. At Sinclair Broadcast Group, our mission is to connect people with content everywhere – and a core part of this mission involves deepening our competitive edge. To help fulfill this mission, our Innovation & Strategy Team's aim is to be at the helm of driving continuous improvement and transformation innovation through our strategic areas including content, distribution, marketing services, business transformation, and employee experience. You will play a key role in managing the process that guides and supports initiatives from ideation through execution.
Who You Are
You are a creative and strategic thinker with cross- functional skills including project management, marketing, communication and/or finance. You have a track record of being a self-starter and ability to drive projects from beginning to end. You are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the opportunity it brings. You love to be collaborative and influence others around you to come together towards a common goal.
This position is a hybrid role based out of Cockeysville, MD.
• Work cross-functionally by engaging with all departments and key stakeholders to understand their needs and critical aspects of their projects to continuously refine the Innovation Process to meet company goals
• Stay informed of current project statuses and goals to problem solve and help map projects outcomes towards success and decision points
• Regularly ensure that all participants in the Innovation Process understand their roles and what actionable steps/deliverables are needed from them and when
• Manage timelines of the Innovation Program in coordination with Project Managers for all projects across the Innovation Portfolio
• Help shape the team's portfolio and direction by influencing planning, process improvement and reporting
• Support executive reporting, project communications, issue tracking, project meetings, deliverables, and ensure resolutions of escalated issues
• Serve as the central project manager for the Innovation Process, initiatives, contests, and events
• Develop, plan, and execute events held by the Innovation & Strategy Team
• Regularly support scheduling, planning and management of meetings (including agenda development, communication, presentations leveraging knowledge of key stakeholders, and navigating conflicts or barriers in an agile way)
• Ensure all efforts are tracked and aligned with immediate and long-term business goals
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications preferred
• 3-4 years' work experience in finance, marketing, communications, or project management
• Ability to insightfully examine the status quo, analyze opportunities for improvement, creatively generate solutions, and demonstrate the grit to realize the change
• Strategic mindset and the ability to see and act within the bigger picture while connecting dots and finding opportunities for collaboration
• Ability to communicate and collaborate proactively and effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
• Compelling evidence of listening skills, verbal communication, and professional writing style
• Coachability and demonstration of ''self-starting'' attitude
• Desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Strong record of planning, organizing, tracking, reporting, and presenting
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk93k4-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.