Regional Sales Manager - Drive Outdoors
Sinclair Broadcast Group
This critical role of Sales Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and translating key sales and product data into actionable insights. This is a position of great influence by facilitating monetization and engagement information around monetization efforts. Additionally, this person will handle requests for our growing, data-driven and results-oriented area of the business, including direct sales, programmatic and new product implementations.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 1-2 years' data centric role
• Knowledge of Sales KPIs and sales measurement
• Proficiency in MS (role is Excel heavy)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Robust analytical skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Passion and willingness to adapt to our ever-changing digital landscape
• Savvy with Google Analytics, DataStudio and other data visualization tools
• Proficient with Google Ad Manager or related Ad Servers is a plus
• Knowledge of Social Data analysis
• Comprehension of online media measurements: impressions, CPMs, eCPMs, CTR, uniques, sessions, page views, visits, referrers, viewability, etc.
• Experience with both business and client needs
• Strong Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task in results-driven environment
• Excellent Time Management
• Cross Group Collaboration
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!