Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Sales and Pricing Analyst for our Yield Management Team located at our Corporate Headquarters in Hunt Valley, MD. You will get to use your analytical skills to make a major contribution in supporting growth and profitability objectives within the Sinclair Sales Organization.
• Analyze inventory across all revenue streams and research to advise on pricing
• Manage the setting of rate cards and placing inventory to maximize revenue and returns
• Internal consultant to Sales leaders at stations for pricing, inventory reporting and any additional Ad-hoc requests
• Partner with Sinclair television stations to maximize political advertising revenue by utilizing internal data
• Assist in building pricing optimization software by partnering with internal departments and external vendors
• Evaluate the Sinclair Network business and make strategic pricing recommendations based on a variety of internal datasets
• Communicate and research ad inventory forecasting, rate card pricing and packaging strategies with Sales Management for all audience product opportunities including Digital, Internet, Mobile, and OTT
• Analyze the popularity of TV programs and by show across the country and understanding the trends to determine inventory levels
• Partner with Sinclair's Engineering, Legal, News, Operations, Sales, and other departments when needed
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred
• Experience with data reporting systems, i.e.-IBM Cognos and CRM a plus but not required
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Understanding of pricing and sales planning economics is a plus
• Bachelors in any business or communications discipline and/or 2 years of related experience
• Working on-site is required
• Sales experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v9o0-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.