Sinclair Digital is looking for an experienced recreational vehicle marketing expert to develop strategy and become our internal and external subject matter expert. This person will hire and develop a team of specialized sales managers and create a go-to-market plans that utilize all of Sinclair's broadcast & sports media, as well as social and digital marketing platforms to maximize marketing ROI for our clients. The ideal candidate will understand the unique marketing needs of the entire broad categories of RV, ATV/UTV, Boats and Motorcycles. The ideal candidate will have extensive demonstrable experience in revenue generation and building winning strategies. The role requires a deep understanding of what an effective marketing plan consists of and how to translate its value to customers. This role will be both a player and a coach that can teach others how to be successful as a marketer in this category. Connections within the industry and a strategic thought process will be keys to success as we're looking to increase marketing efficiency for our clients rather than maintaining a status quo.
Specific Duties include:
• Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue across all Sinclair markets and Sinclair platforms
• Maintain consistent presence in the field driving growth
• Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
• Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers throughout our markets
• Conduct immersive training sessions with sales teams based on Sinclair marketing philosophy
• Collaborate with in-market Sinclair leadership to set sales goals and objectives for local Marketing Consultants
• Provide the steering committee with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
• Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Demonstrated success in winning business in the broad category
• Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies and consumer behavior
• Real experience and success communicating and working directly with marketing personnel
• Proven track record of successfully developing and managing people and sales process
• Strength in running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably digital and broadcast
• Experience managing a large sales territory and direct reports
• Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
• Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Previous sales management experience is not required but valued
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj606w-3-238-96-184-42 in your application.