Regional Sales Manager - Drive Outdoors
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Ring of Honor Wrestling (a subsidiary of SBG) is seeking an experienced and creative Promotional Editor / Associate Producer (Pr-editor) for our Production department. Qualified candidates must be able to write, produce, and edit promotional and marketing content on a high level for all pre and post production projects including, but not limited to TV, DVD, PPV, VOD, Live Events, Special Projects and various Marketing projects.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
• Extensive After effects and graphic experience.
• The ability to work in pre, live and post event environments and travel with a group, or alone.
• Professional working knowledge of AVID and Adobe Premier.
Please WOW us with your resume reel and prove why you are the promotional ''Rock Star'' that we are looking for.
• Shoot and Edit quality, high-end, compelling videos to enhance and promote production storylines. These videos can include, but are not limited to, Show opens, Entrance Trons, Recap Videos, Promotional, Marketing and Commercial Productions, etc.
• Some traveling with the ROH production crew to shoot and record elements for Live Events, TV, PPV, VOD and DVD projects
• Meeting deadlines with clients and staff, and managing equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule defined aspects of ROH Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with Production Management and to produce, create, and deliver quality projects
• Maintain production equipment and vehicles as needed
• Other production related responsibilities as assigned
• High-end, Non-linear editing experience (Avid and Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
• Extensive scripting and editing of both short and long form content
• Ability to write, produce and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental videography, including lighting, camera and audio in a live and studio setting.
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40lbs
• Adobe creative suite knowledge and experience a must!
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in shooting and editing for production is a must
• A college degree is preferred
• Knowledge and passion for wrestling and production is a plus!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!